Paint success

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint success
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:32:08 -0600
Thanks largely to the good advice I received from the List, my Spit is now back
to its original smooth, shiny Carmine Red.  As you may recall, due to this being
my first paint attempt, I had some "orange peel" mostly on the hood, due to the
paint being too thick and my spraying too light.  I went ahead and sanded the
entire body and re sprayed with a thinner mixture,  shooting a little more
aggressively this time.  As a result the gloss was noticably improved and much
smoother, not a single run.  What a group!
Richard (not The Red this time....I used gloves)