Re: tires for GT6 with wire wheels

To: Scott Swanberg <sswan60@att.net>
Subject: Re: tires for GT6 with wire wheels
From: mahutchinson@cvalley.net (Michael Hutchinson)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:43:55 -0500
Cc: Loony Bin <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Scott,
I can't offer any advice on what size tire you should go with, but as far
as your tube type/tubeless question, with wire wheels you probably ought
to run tubes.  That doesn't mean that you can't go with a tubeless tire.
There is nothing stopping you from putting an inner tube in a tubeless
tire.  That ought to open up your options a great deal.  Hope this helps.
Michael