Re: re:TR6 Interior

To: <BennettDat@aol.com>
Subject: Re: re:TR6 Interior
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:48:04 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I got a little glue crazy when I did my interior. God forbid I should ever
have to remove my transmission tunnel! Less is better!  No glue on the
passenger and driver side floors though. The carpet snaps and the seat rails
hold those pieces in place.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD