TR 250 Located

To: "Triumph Automobile List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 250 Located
From: "Frank & Sherry White" <whitef@midusa.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:28:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello,

While on my way from home in central Kansas to my customer in Western
Kansas, I noticed the remains of a Triumph on the side of the road.  On the
way home I stopped and looked it over.  Its a very rough TR250.  Looks like
someone started to take the paint off, but became distracted and let it go.
Shows around 48K on the odometer, the 6 cyl appears complete at first
glance, but may not be.  Rust seems minimal, although the floor pans seem to
have quite a lot of "flex" when pressed upon.  Doors seem straight.  I spoke
with the brother of the owner, who said that he wants $500 for the car, but
added that there is another one out back, and he though that some type of a
package deal could be worked.  No title....(for the one out front anyway,
didn't ask about the other one, but have a feeling about the answer).

Contact me off list if you would like a phone number...I hate to see these
things rot away.

Frank White
Sherry White
McPherson, Kansas
"Speed doesn't kill.  Its the sudden stop that gets you!"