Auto Transport Services

To: <sppchicago@excite.com>
Subject: Auto Transport Services
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:17:31 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steve,

Depending on the "where" of the car, I may be able to give you a hand.  I
live in Central Indiana.  I have a 16' Car hauler trailer.  Let me know if I
can help.

Bill

PS.  Expect to pay at least 50 cents a mile for a auto transportation
service and upwards of a $100 "pick up" fee.  "short" distances (<500 miles)
charge more per mile than longer distances.  Chicago is about the worst for
"price gouging"  My grandpa had his van breakdown in Hammond/Chicago.  To
tow it to my cousins house in Valpo (where the tools were) cost us $150.
That was only about 45 miles.  I would look for a transportation company
where the car is located, not for one in Chicago.  just my .02 ($150!) worth