Re: On-Line "Paint Chips"?

To: Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On-Line "Paint Chips"?
From: radams@ArkansasUSA.com (RANDALL ADAMS)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:04:05 -0500
I have never been able to find a sight like that.  However, being in the
printing business, i know you can't rely on the computer monitor for an
acurate color.  Even if you have a "kodak Calibrated" Monitor, the scanner
used to load the color chip may not be calibrated by the same preamiters.
your best bet is to have a paint dealer for classic cars mail you some
samples.  good luck in your quest.

Randall Adams
'60 tr3a, TS 69690