Re: Silverstone Gray, Pearl Gray, Pearl White

To: angelfj@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silverstone Gray, Pearl Gray, Pearl White
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:36:23 EDT
In a message dated 19-Aug-99 20:18:15 Eastern Daylight Time,
angelfj@erols.com writes:

> Does anyone own a TR-2, 3 or 3A that is/was painted either silverstone gray,
>  pearl gray or pearl white.  I realize that colors tend to be extremely
>  subjective, but if you are familiar with these , could you please attempt
>  describe them to me.  Anyone know of a source of paint chips and/or modern
>  paint mix formulae?

Frank, see Piggott's book "Originsal Triumph TR"  (p.55) for what you need.
He gives the codes etc. and a bunch of other info on trim and interior on
preceding pages.  (Come back off-list if you have any other questions).
Cheers.

Art Kelly