RE: An observation

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: An observation
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:24:09 -0400
Precisely. All these threads usually have a finite life. I joined around the
time of Desert Storm, so there was a lot of 'hawk & dove' stuff flying
around, which made the Bios look positively relevant in terms of 'technical'
talk! As sure as I have little to gain about such things as what happens or
where you can go when your 1981 TR8 PI computer chip quits on you, there are
daily gems to the List that keep me hanging in there.

Then again, there are 'what he/she said' items like this very one that
wastes people's time. Oops, sorry!

Cheers, J(babbling)D