RE: TR3 Hard Top

To: "'radams@ArkansasUSA.com'" <radams@ArkansasUSA.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 Hard Top
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:16:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Although they aren't Fred's, I came across some pictures of a TR3 hardtop
interior that were sent to me some time ago.  I apologize that I can't give
credit to the owner/photographer but I didn't keep that information (Doug?).
It is of an older installation but gives you a starting point.

If Fred (or anyone else) has some pictures of their hardtop interior
installation, please forward them either in jpg or gif format to me and I'll
put them on my site.  If they are hard copy, email me for an address.

<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/TR3-Helpful-Pix.htm>

(There is also a picture of two different TR3 tool roll presentations I took
at the VTR SE Regional last year.)

Hope this helps.

Carl