Re: Non LBC-Seek Brit Lore

To: <Bwfox@aol.com>, <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC-Seek Brit Lore
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:27:47 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>

>Fellow listers, especially in the UK:
>
>Sorry to bomb the list, etc....especially members of both
>Brit-Cars and Triumphs.
>I vaguely remember hearing a nursery-rhyme sort of ditty
>several years ago which enumerates the British monarchy
>in chronological order.  Anyone on the list familiar with it?
>If so, could you post me and/or the list a copy?
>Many thanks

Barry,

All I can remember is part of a sort of rhyme - but I cant get past about
1380, or thereabouts!

"Willy, Willy, Harry, Ste
Harry, Dick, John, Harry three
One two three Neds, Richard two,
Harry four five six, then who?

Can't remember the rest ...

oh ,yes

Charlie, Charlie, James the vain
something something James again

god I'm a veritable mine of totally useless information. BTW, did you know
that long distance crows are accustomed to flying at 30,000 ft?

Jonmac