[Fwd: VTR 2000 program]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: VTR 2000 program]
From: Bill <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:55:13 +0000
--------------93107516F8A1E2F3BA09C552

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:52:04 +0000
From: Bill <wghook@earthlink.net>
To: ptoa@teleport.com
Subject: VTR 2000 program

First of all... Very Nice Graphics!!!

Second; and the real reason for this contact.   I am fairly new to VTR,
the list and Triumphs for that matter, but am looking forward to VTR
2000.   I am also not one to enjoy sitting in a seminar room when I
could be out looking under bonnets/hoods...but is it at all feasible to
sponsor a workshop or two in association with the meet?  I am thinking
of something like -- SU carb basics --- Simple Electronic Diagnosis---
or--- On the road emergency repairs--??..   It seems that quite a few of
us are mechanics by necessity not particularily by skill or experience
and could use any help possible to keep up with our Triumphs.
The VTR list is great for advice and so often a picture would be worth a
1000 words but.. to have an opportunity to actually see someone do
something is priceless.

I am not trying to add more headaches to an already long list of things
to be done with little time and less energy...I *have* been there.    I
am just wondering if this sort of thing has been done before or if there
is interest in doing it.
I will also toss this out on the list to see if anyone would be willing
or interested.

Thank you all in advance for the effort you will put into this great
event in the year to come.

Bill Hook,  rookie w/ 57 TR3
Tyee Triumph Club Member
wghook@earthlink.net