Re: garage sales

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage sales
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:05:46 EDT
< Listers, went out bright and early this a.m. looking for nothing but
 anything unusual and I found it. Now sitting in my garage is a "Weaver"
 headlight adjuster, rolls on 4 casters, 3 gauges, 2 dials, and the unit
 moves up & down for sighting & adjusting, PO said it is circa 1950's,
 very neat and only 10.00. Need your lights adjusted.  I have absolutely
 no need for this thing, but, it was there for sale, and I had to have
 it. The PO said only an older person would know what is was, and he got
 just that. "FT"

How Cool,
            That seems to be a great find, for some reason old stuff like
that follows me home too, gas pumps, juke boxes, coke machines etc.
          Jim
   also Triumphs, Austin Healeys, El Caminos..........on and on and