Re: THANK YOU!

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: THANK YOU!
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:04:14 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'd like to echo Mikes sentiments.  SURE, make ME the copy cat.
You people have been,  and will continue to be I'm sure, most helpful.
It's groups like this that make it easier for us newbies and folks who don't
have all the lessons learned yet.
Not to mention all that I've forgotten from years past.
Old age is tough, ain't it Joe?  <G>

Jim