I-70 Triumphs

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I-70 Triumphs
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:15:55 -0400
Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP asked:

To the list

Just returned from a visit to Pittsburgh to visit parents (grandparents)
and
to see the Frank Lloyd Wright (our daughter is attending University of
Illinois Urbana-Champaign School of Architecture).  Driving east on I-70
Sunday, I was happy to see the large number of TRs going westbound (at
least
5 on trailers, 2 being towed, 5 on the raod and several more at rest
areas).
All but one were TR6s with the exception of 1 Spitfire.  Anyone on the list
driving then?  Was there a local meet (mid to eastern Ohio) or were these
returning from TRF Summer Fest and/or VTR?

Yes, most of us were coming back from TRF's Summer Party...a great time!!!
If the Spitfire was Damson, that was me.
    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario