Re: finishing steel parts

To: SDaniFish@aol.com
Subject: Re: finishing steel parts
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:05:48 -0400
Cc: EPaul21988@aol.com, bsimmons@execpc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
The dash should be out when you bead blasted it, all the panels should be off,
what part is it you can't get to and wipe off. It very diffently should be
washed
off before priming for a good adhesion for the paint to stick to, and also no
dirt/dust showing up through the color coat, if its not clean, rust will come
through in less than 1 year. It really is not a big job just takes time, time is
cheaper than repainting.