TR6 for Sale (Salem CT)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for Sale (Salem CT)
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:03:58 EDT
A friend of my son is offering the following:

1974 TR6 with
OD Transmission
Hard Top
Roll Bar
Newer Clutch & Brakes
$1500 OBO
Contact Jamie at (860)859-0561

The car is located in Salem, CT.
I have seen it.  It has a good looking set of Red Line tires.  The car has
not been registered since 1997.   There is a fair amount of body panel rust
and the dash board is delaminated.  I have not done a close inspection of
floor boards or undercarriage for rust, nor have I heard it run.   I'm told
that he starts it regularly, and runs it up & down the driveway.   He says
it's roadworthy and could be registered right away.

If you're interested call Jamie.  I'll be glad to help if you end up needing
on-site support (it's about a half hour from my house).

Bill Babbitt
TR3A In a Bag (but slowly emerging)
Gales Ferry, CT