Re: US listers: transport costs?

To: Bill Miller <millerb@netusa1.net>, Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "small_lbc list" <triumphcars@onelist.com>, "big_lbc list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: US listers: transport costs?
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 21:03:43 -0400
Once upon a time, I was considering buying TR Lister, Harris Goodkind's TR3.
Car was in the Fresno, CA area and I'm in Connecticut. Harris said he had
used a husband and wife outfit out of the midwest somewhere that traveled
back and forth coast to coast with stops along the way as necessary. Open
trailer as I recall. He seemed very pleased with the results (I had the
impression he'd used them more than once, but not sure. Anyway, I recall the
price quote being something like $900, but that was coast to coast. Seems
like AZ to IN should be MUCH less.

If Harris is still on the list, perhaps he could shed more light. Sorry, but
I don't have his address or tel number. Good luck.

Michael Ferguson
Vernon, CT

<triumphcars@onelist.com>, "big_lbc list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
"Douglas Frank" <frank@zk3.dec.com>