Re: Bumper info request on Spitfire

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bumper info request on Spitfire
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 19:23:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chip,
thank you so much.  We got it figured out at Geo's shop in Ohio when we picked
up
"Hard Way".  He's a 66 model,  he's 33 years old.  Jeesh,  what ELSE could a
crap
shooter call him?

Geo, bless him, is sending us a quite decent front bumper out of the goodness of
his heart.  Course it shall be rechromed along with all the other pieces but it
will shine once more.
Jim and Judy

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
1966 Spitfire MkII FC68436L   (Red, what else?)