Re: No Heralds at the VTR???

To: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Subject: Re: No Heralds at the VTR???
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:41:18 -0400 ()
Cc: jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Lawrence G Miceli wrote:

> Andy
>
> What happened!!
>
> In reading the list it is apparent that there were NO HERALDS present for
> the VTR convention.
>
> The shame.....

Fear not, Larry. Although several of us (I and others who shall remain
nameless) failed in our attempts to bring these cars, there was a very
nice '64 1200 convertible there, along with a beautiful (ex-Steve Hedke
car featured in TW) Sports 6. Yet a third car, a rather unique 13/60
Herald convertible owned by a local, showed up and was displayed on the
show field. More about this last car another time -- very interesting car!

So even though your President and others didn't come through, some folks
did! :-)

--Andy