Last Batch of Pics

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Batch of Pics
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:00:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The last batch of pictures have been posted: Don Sforza, Joe Merone &
Sumner in the List Member's Section. And then lot's of member's cars.
Problem is I missed more member's cars then I got. Too many cars, too many
people, too little time. The site is running very slooooooow so be patient
or try back another time. It's getting lots of hits. If anyone wants copies
of their picture, let me know and I'll send you the full size version. The
pics on the site are all cropped by at least 50%.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD