VTR 99

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR 99
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:51:55 -0400
Well, so much has been said about VTR 99 and so many stories told, I
won't use up bandwidth to repeat the obvious about what a great time was
had by all. But I do want to say thanks

-To New England Triumphs and VTR for working so hard for all of us and
pulling off a near perfect event.

-To Mark Bradakis for his unending work to keep the list together,
without which I could not keep my car running. I got much more fun out
of the convention because I had so many "friends" there from the list
than I ever would have on my own. What a gas meeting all the faces
behind the keyboards.

-To Bob Daniels and others for the time and effort put into capturing
event pictures and making them available through their websites to
participants and non-participants alike .

My only regret is that  there was so much going on that I did not get a
chance to meet everyone there from the list. OK, my other regret is that
I didn't make my third autocross run ("just once more," the voice keeps
saying, "and I could have shaved off a couple of seconds-maybe even
stayed on course!")

Keith Ehrlcih
74 TR6