Re: 175 CD Zenith Strombergs cont....

To: brashears@hughes.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 175 CD Zenith Strombergs cont....
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:20:44 EDT
Hello,
    I am a total novice and have a problem with my Zenith carbs !75 CD . The
car was running pretty good ( TR4a ) The following day the car would idle OK
but would loose power  on acceleration,it also would run rough feeling like
it was not running on all four or not getting the correct amount of fuel/air.
I can pull the choke out and it will smooth out and run good at 25 MPH or
higher. When slowing down I would push in the choke and run fairly well. I
was able to get back home but I hope there may be a relatively simple
solution to this symptom.
    I hope to become somewhat self-sufficient with minor mechanical problems
and hopefully the list will assist.

                                            DShoop7572
                                            67 TR4a