Re: Team Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Team Triumph
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:07:55 -0500
Phillip,

After hearing 3 members of our car club talking about ordering from Scott with
good luck, I started ordering from him.  I have ordered several parts from him -
trunk deck, carbs, intake manifold and a few smaller new parts.  The parts I got
were always as he described them and seemed to be fairly priced.  The parts came
in a reasonable amount of time.

The only complaint that I have ever heard about Scott is he sends the parts to
you the way they came off the car - greasy and or dirty.  But I figure I am
paying for used parts I would just as soon clean them as pay him to clean them.

I would not hesitate to recommend him as a parts source.  He had the correct new
nuts to hold the windshield wiper arms in place - I got the wrong ones from one
of the big 3 and the description from one of the others was the wrong part also
(6 sided instead of 8).

The usual disclaimers  - I am not related, will receive no compensation if you
order from him, etc.

Roger Elliott