Re: wheels

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheels
From: mike <mikerosen@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:04:23 -0400
I hope someone familiar with Triumphs can help me.
I Vintage Race a 1958 Canada Class Special that is mainly Morris based
but... it uses TR3 wheels.
Having raced on the same wheels for the past 5 yrs. and those same ones
raced on since '58 I'm feel the need to change them for safety.

Does anyone on this list know of:
A: A steel wheel which is newly manufactured that looks like a TR3  -
same width and offset.
or...
B. Better yet, a lighter (alloy) wheel which looks very similar with
same size/offset etc.

As this car has a long race history, I don't want to put Panasports or
similar on the car - just too different than the original steel wheels.

I'm located in Toronto, Canada

Thanks for use of the list

Mike Rosen (1958 VAY Special)