Vacuum leak

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vacuum leak
From: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:56:17 -0400
This is a neat one.  Since my plate finally came, I had the chance to go
drive the car a little.  It really didn't want to go from a dead start
without giving it about 2500 rpm's worth of gas to get rolling.  So
today I was checking out the carbs with it running and accidentally
pulled of the vacuum line at the anti-run on valve and the thing
increased in idle speed and sounded really nice.  Hook the vacuum hose
up and it misses and tries to die on occassion.  This has me a little
baffled of course.  All help always appreciated.

Don

1973 TR6 with 1971 engine.  Carbs from ??? 1969 ???

--
Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.
Webmaster, Infinite Effects Web Page Creation

mailto:webmaster@infinitefx.com
http://www.infinitefx.com for Custom Web Page Design

1968 Jeep J-3000 Gladiator
1987 Shelby Charger