Re: 1929 Coventry motor needs parts (non LBC)

To: "Accumap Services Ltd." <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: 1929 Coventry motor needs parts (non LBC)
From: William Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:56:56 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Zenith Carburettor parts are now manufactured by Burlen Fuel Systems, in
Salisbury, UK. I don't have their contact details, but they advertise
extensively in the UK car mags (they are the exclusive source of new SU
carburettors - their Zenith supplies are less famous). It may be worth
surfing for a website (I don't know if they have one), they would
certainly be my first port of call,
        Regards,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup