RE: TR6 Brakes - Another question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 Brakes - Another question
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:36:06 +0100

Sorry?!
The point is, the smoother the discs (rotors) are the more braking area you
have. So provided the discs don't have any grooves in them in which case you
should get then turned down leave well alone. Roughing them with w&d doesn't
change a thing. This is not the source of your problems.
Cheers. Gernot