Re: VTR-99 travel plans

To: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>, "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR-99 travel plans
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:27:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'll be updating the list over the weekend so folks can print it down before
leaving on their trip Northeast. In looking at the map I may take an
alternate route: I-91 north to the Rte 10 Bernardston MA exit, following Rte
10 to Rte 202 which then meanders northeast across NH into Maine. It a very
pretty scenic 2 lane road without much traffic......... normally.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD