RE: Tire changer at Harbor Freight

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Tire changer at Harbor Freight
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:03:15 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Randall,

Yes --- I bought one a few months ago and used it to remove the old tires
from my TR3 rims. Worked OK --- you have to be careful not to force it if it
gets stuck, because I am pretty sure you can bend the rims a bit if you try
real hard (don't ask me how I know this part). I never has used it to put
tires back on, so I can't vouch for that part.

BTW --- you are welcome to borrow mine. I had a tire shop mount the new
tires on the wheels and I really don't see using it again anytime soon.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire