Photos from past VTR events

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos from past VTR events
From: "maineac" <maineac@netquarters.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:27:01 -0400
Dear Folks--

As part of the 1999 VTR convention in Portland Maine, we are celebrating
the 25th anniversary of VTR.  We thought it would be fun to document some
of the events of the last 25 years by having a photographic timeline on a
wall in the host hotel.  I need everybody's assistance!  Please dig through
your old photo envelopes and find photos from past VTR events.  If you'll
put the date, event, your name and address on the back (a post-it might be
a good way to do this), I'll be sure to get your photos back to you.  It
will be fun to see pictures of the cars, events, and the people (in our
younger incarnations) from over the years.  Either mail these to me before
the event or bring them with you when you come.  I'll be assembling the
timeline on Wednesday as folks arrive.  Thanks for your help!

Wendy Rose, 17 Hillcrest Lane, Bowdoinham ME 04008