Re: VTR 99

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 99
From: Kenneth Streeter <streeter@bit-net.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:45:21 -0400

  Since we're on the topic of VTR 99 attendees, I guess
I should mention that I'll be there, too!  I'll be
the harried fellow at the registration desk with the
yellow hat.  I'll be eager to have you all come in and
visit me and let me know how much fun you've been having,
as I'm afraid I'll be missing most of the events while
working the registration desk.  That said, I've already
had a lot of fun at VTR '99 in the past year, trying to
get things ready to make this a fun convention for all!

  Mind you, I'm not complaining -- I may end up missing
the regular competitive events, but I'll still be part
of the late night street and parking lot patrol to kick
tires under the lights.  Not to mention the fact that I'll
be glad to swap stories of Triumphant driving from years
past, weeks ago, earlier today, tomorrow, and hopefully
in years to come!

  When you see me, don't forget to mention that you know
me from the list!  What I'd do without this list to
help keep my TR6s on the road, I don't know!

--ken
VTR '99 Registrar
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

PS:  If you're planning on attending, send in a registration
form *RIGHT NOW* to save yourself $5 by mailing it by July 15!
With the five bucks you've saved, you can treat yourself to
a couple beers at one of Portland's local microbrews, or buy
a wholecase of soda pop!

PPS: If you're not currently planning on attending, change
your plans and join us all for a great time!  Read all about
it at http://www.vtr.org/conventions/vtr-99.html

PPPS:  BTW, it should be quite a convention, as we have
268 cars registered, the lobster bake is sold out, and the
host hotel is full for most of the nights...  Fill out
that registration form, and call for a hotel reservation
now -- if you don't you'll just feel left out in a couple of
weeks when you get to read the emails about all the fun
people had getting to the convention, at the convention, and
on the drive back home...

--
Kenneth Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@bit-net.com
24 Grey Rock Road        | Phone: 603-471-0650