Re: Wanted: Spit 1500 Differential

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted: Spit 1500 Differential
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:01:16 -0500
The one I have is in fine working order...it was replaced trying to diagnose
a rearend noise, which turned out NOT to be the diff...I'm in Chicago and
would ask about $150. Not sure what shipping would be.

Vic

P.S. The rearend noise turned out to be (embarrassingly) a bent axel - I bent
it trying to get the ujoints out of the yoke. :^\ don't ask...I'd rather just
forget the whole ordeal.