Re: Ignition Lamp

To: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition Lamp
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:44:39 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Does the alternator work with this wire disconnected? If so, I'd leave it
off. I'm not familiar with the wiring of your car, but you should get a
wiring diagram and verify that this wire should always be powered.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm