Re: Paper Washers?

To: Tim Hickey <tjhickey@gatecity.com>
Subject: Re: Paper Washers?
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 06:32:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tim:

I'm surprosed they used paper washers with the kit. The
catelog shows Rubber washers for the front and rearfenders, which
I used when I got mine rechromed and needed to replace the
hardware.  The rubber part goes between the fender and the
body. This helps with some squeek control but it also
saves your paint job.

BTW. For the listers who read my posts regarding cut out
and distributor problems, the culprit was a wrong clamping
plate sent by MOSS. All is back together and running fine,
ready for Bowie tomorrow. Much appreciation goes to Brian
at Power British.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6