Re: Weber carbs on a TR6 is stupid?

To: dmsdane@hotmail.com, Vintage Triumph Register general list <vtr@autox.team.net>, Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber carbs on a TR6 is stupid?
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:41:44 -0400 ()
This came into the VTR web site. Anyone care to share their experience
and/or expertise with Dane? My gut reaction is that no Weber -- DGV, DCOE,
etc. -- or other carb replacement is THE answer in itself, but needs to be
thought out wellas part of a "system" with freer-flowing exhaust and
possibly much other work, etc., etc.

--Andy