Re: N.J. show

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: N.J. show
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:44:30 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
I finally got to meet Fred, and see how much of a difference powder coating
makes. I'll bet that if they made Signal red powder coat, Fred would be
sticking his cars into the oven bit by bit! :-)

seriously, his sample intake manifold/carb setup, half powder coated and
half not was incredible. So was his car.

I look forward to doing this next year.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm