Carbs

To: <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Carbs
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 08:34:55 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Michael,

Look at the bottom of the carbs, where the linkage coming from the choke
cable connects to the carbs.  Make sure the jets are all the way in.  Push
them upward with your finger and see if they will go further.  If they are
down a bit, it would cause the symptoms you described.   A simple cable
readjustment could solve the problem.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B