RE: POR-15 products -- Black vs. Silver

To: "'Henry Frye'" <thefryes@iconn.net>, "'karen hakala & tim hutchisen'" <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Subject: RE: POR-15 products -- Black vs. Silver
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:33:11 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'Scions of Lucas'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I don't think you should consider the black and silver as interchangeable.
The silver has a high amount of metal content in it --- which is why it is
used as the primary sealer for repairing the holes in the floorboard. The
black does not have the same metal content so is not the same strength for
covering over holes. I believe the black goes on over the silver to further
strengthen and enhance rust prevention.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire