Any 1968 Spitfire mk III owners in North America?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any 1968 Spitfire mk III owners in North America?
From: britbits@tiu.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:07:54 -0500
If you've got the car.. I've got the owners manual.  A "Spifire Mk III North
American edition", with a print date in 1968.  A friend found it while cleaning
up his garage and asked me to find it a good home.  The covers's a bit tattered
(it is 31 years old after all) but the interior pages look good.

Here's the deal.  Since you're not likely to mail the car to me... I'll mail
the manual to you.

Aha you ask.  What's the price?  Undying gratitude... or if you have a manual
for the '78 Spitfire I'd consider it a trade.

Cheers,

Jim
"britbits@tiu.net"