Body Shop in NE Georgia

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Shop in NE Georgia
From: BILL_ANDERSON@HP-USA-om12.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:47:22 -0400

--openmail-part-1cf34c87-00000001

I live 10 miles North of Commerce, GA and as can be expected am having a little
trouble finding
a paint and body shop to take my Triumphs to. Does anyone on the list from the
Atlanta metropolitan area have any recommendations. I am looking to get a
repaint and some minor body work done on my TR3 and some major rust-out repair
(inner sills and floor panel), fender rehanging and paint done on my TR4A. I
have been quoted 100hrs @$30/hr to sandblast the TR3 prior to anything else (He
won't guarantee the job unless he takes it to bare metal). I would prefer to
deal with someone who is familiar with Triumphs if possible.

Thanks
bill a.

--openmail-part-1cf34c87-00000001--