compti.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: compti.
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:02:42 -0400
I took some pictures of my car yesterday in a nice down by the water
setting, my questions are, since the word "Triumph" is a patented
trademark, and the hood emblem with the Triumph logo is also a patented
trademark, can I be imprisoned with Ken B if I have these pictures
developed, also my wife has on her patented "Laurel-Wreath" w/Triumph
logo on her tee-shirt, will she be imprisoned also, maybe I should write
Rover group and ask for permission to drive my car too the store with
these emblems and logos in plain site for any corporate lawyer wishing
to uphold intellectual intregrity. I will not have these pictures
developed until I am positive I have not been caught stealing their
property, and my camera just cost me 500.00, I can't lose that too.
"FT"