Rotoflex sources

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotoflex sources
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:28:15 -0400
I need to replace a rotoflex.  Listers have mentioned high
quality/performance rotoflex couplings as used on race cars.  I have looked
in several race supply catalogs and do not see any listed with the correct
bolt circle (approx 4.5 in.).  Does anyone know of a definite source for
these couplings that would be of a better quality than what is supplied
thru the Triumph vendors?  My long term solution is to fabricate rear axles
using CV joints.  By the time I aquired the spare set of rear axle assys to
use for the conversion, spring was here and I do not have the time till the
snow flies again (so one more rotoflex replacement).