Re: Negoating a price.

To: tchodgd@mail.tc.cc.va.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Negoating a price.
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:13:05 EDT
David,

A lot of what you describe fits my TR6 - exception is that my engine ran
(according to the PO).....I never heard it run but since I am planning to use
an earlier TR6 engine (pre smog equipment) for the restoration, engine
condition doesn't matter.....I paid $700....sounded fair to me.

Your biggest challenge will be rust.  Based on what you've said, I wouldn't
be surprised if you found the frame rotted in a few critical spots...like the
rear where the trailing arms connect to the side frame rail.

Good luck

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spitfire MkIII  FDU78512L  (Decent Driver!)