Re: MGB Question

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Question
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:00:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
On my '74 BGT it was located under one of the rear wheel arches, but I can't
remember which side (I sold the car in '76!).  It is an SU electric pump.
It was placed in this position so that all the ice, snow, salt and other
Wisconsin winter crud could collect on it easily...  Another Triumph of
English automotive ingenuity!