RE: sleeved thermostats again

To: "'CarlSereda@aol.com'" <CarlSereda@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: sleeved thermostats again
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 17:44:31 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Carl - I just took an older one out of my '3.  (replaced with a nos sleeved
one) Not sure if it is an original.  They looked the same except for some
markings on the bottom.    I was going to test it out and keep it as backup,
but if you want to take a looksee, let me know.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)