Radio For TR6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio For TR6
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:50:15 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Going through all my papers, brochures, I found information for "Custom
Autosound" Supposedly they sell radios that will fit the TR6, center dash
support. Anyway, they offer several radios, of which you have the option of
either a Black face, or a Crome face, and I think Triumph written on it. My
question is, was the original TR6 Cromed face or Black. I have never seen an
original. Has anyone on the list bought a radio from them? Were you
satisfied with their service and product?
thanks
Phil Smith