Re: Saturday's Car & Driver TV Show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Saturday's Car & Driver TV Show
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 20:26:13 -0500
Cc: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, nottingham@alltel.net, "'rtriplett@bjservices.com'" <rtriplett@bjservices.com>
Thanks to 144 ft-lbs. of torque (but "only" 90 HP), the 100-4
Austin-Healey (2660cc) would out accelerate all the later cars Healeys,
up until the last 3000s, the BJ8.

There is no substitute for torque!

Keith Edwards, forensic "mechanic"
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/
1962 TR3B
1962 TR3B
1967 TR4A
1967 TR4A
1954 Austin-Healey 100
1954 Austin Princess Vanden Plas limo (For Sale)