TR6 diff removal, a rounded off nut

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 diff removal, a rounded off nut
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 20:09:35 EST
First: suggestions wanted for removing a rounded off nut where space
and clearance around the nut are VERY limited. Its at the flange joining
diff to prop shaft on my TR6 - on the diff side of the flange.

And, thinking this might be easier to deal with off the car -
has anybody ever removed the diff from a TR6 with prop shaft still
attached ? is this possible or will it (the prop shaft) get hung when
you lower the diff and start to withdraw the prop shaft from the car ?

Jack Mc
King of Prussia, Pa

Brian S.: I'm almost ready to borrow those hubs you  offered  ;-)