Re: Fuel line

To: "Tom Windham" <cwindham@lcc.net>, "TR6 list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel line
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:25:55 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
You can replace it with ss braided hose, cost is about $5/ft in 3/8 inch
size, depending on where you get it from.  And then you can buy the AN
fittings. It makes a nice clean, expensive install.  But one you will never
have to mess with once done.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas