Re: re Vitesse mods

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net, Andrew Linkens <alinkens@nuera.com>
Subject: Re: re Vitesse mods
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:44:45 EST
In a message dated 04/02/99 13:24:02 GMT, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: re Vitesse mods
 Date:  04/02/99 13:24:02 GMT
 From:  hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk (Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver)
 To:    alinkens@nuera.com (Andrew Linkens)
 CC:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

 On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Andrew Linkens wrote:

 > Some mods I may try -
 > -I'm going to try improving the heater fan by fitting the fan from a
Dolomite
 > (as suggested in TSSC Courier mag recently).

  Nah, bin the pulley fan and get electric! I didn't know the TSSC sold
 Dolly fans.....:-)

>>>Johnny, wake up at the back of the class and PAY ATTENTION lad!!!
ye gods, he said the heater fan NOT the electric radiator fan!!!

 > -I heard of a GT6 owner fitting gas struts to assist in bonnet lifting.. I
may
 > try something similar.

  Now Rich, you were looking for the definition of a panty-waist! Just
 fit some bigger springs if you must!:-)

 > -I'll probably fit a heated element to the rear window.

  I have and it's a god-send. I must remember to wire it in.....:-)

Not on a convertible with a vypack/vyback ? rear window it isn't !!!

 > Any other suggestions from listers would be welcome,

    Install all the running gear into an Estate body......!:-)

Now what kind of a person would do such a thing ? hmmm

    Johnny '70 Viterald

Leon (in sarcastic mode,sorry)